Our Hearing Care Network, consisting of audiologists and state licensed hearing care practitioners, is one of the largest in the United States. With over 1,200 locations nationwide, members will be able to access an office near them.
Members receive a 15% discount on over 70 models of hearing aids and a free hearing screening at centers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Over 1,200 provider locations across the U.S., made up of a cross section of audiologists, hearing specialists and professionals
- Beltone has the highest brand name awareness among adults 50 and over.
- Members' hearing aids can be cleaned, inspected and adjusted.
The Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner will guide member through the steps of a thorough hearing evaluation. These include:
- A complete case history, including medical questions, questions about members hearing, and their previous hearing aid use.
- A visual examination of members ear using an otoscope.
- Tests of members' ability to respond to a variety of sounds.
- Tests of members' ability to recognize and repeat spoken words.
- In some cases, a test of the mobility of members eardrum, and hearing reflexes.
All hearing practitioners strictly adhere to all federal, state and local regulations regarding hearing instrument dispensing protocols, and follow nationally accepted testing guidelines of the American Speech Language Hearing Association, the American Academy of Audiology, and the International Hearing Society.